Brud is a Los Angeles based venture-backed startup using Artificial Intelligence to empower creators and media businesses. We are seeking a Social Media Manager to come in and handle day to day responsibilities for a few of our creator/influencer clients. If you're the kind of person who is passionate about music, memes, tech, art, fashion, and marketing please apply!
- Develop and create content ideas for clients.
- Maintain content calendar for clients.
- Recognize trends in social media to act on.
- Dream up great captions, tweets and potentially blog posts.
- Measure growth with analytics suites and grow social channels with great content.
- Passion for music, art and culture.
- Deep understanding of our clients main demographic : Women ages 12-25.
- Knowledge of the influencer community.
- Knowledge of growth strategies for social channels.
- Interest in getting out and capturing content at events and locations around Los Angeles.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Some Adobe Suite and basic photo taking and editing skills.
- Great communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are an absolute must.
- Highly motivated and passionate - intense energy is a must.
- Ability to stay calm, work hard, and stay dedicated to finding solutions even under the tightest of deadlines and most stressful of situations.
- Have a tremendous ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Startup mentality and no objections to doing whatever it takes to get a job done.
- Passion for music and music culture from Hatsune Miku to Gucci Mane
- Interest in fashion, media and popular culture.
- Great aesthetic eye.
Please note, this position will be based in Downtown Los Angeles, CA.
Our team has a deep background in music, tech, media, culture and business. Expect concert tickets, movie premiers and a culture that celebrates compassion, empathy and social progress. We're young and hungry and looking to change the world. Come be a part of something really special.